Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Welcome to my blog!

I am so excited to finally have some time to begin my blogging journey. Paint Shop Pro X has been busy filling all of my free moments lately (which is a good thing!)

Please be sure to visit my site www.TheScrapPrincess.com and sign up for my mailing list. Newsletters will include monthly freebies, tips and contest winners.
Mother's Day is in a few days and I have a beautiful kit called Mom the Queen which includes over 75 pieces including a full alphabet.



I have also joined quite a few forums and will moderating some digital scrapbooking topics.
You can now visit me at the Bee-Utiful Scrapbook Forums. My newest digital article is here (which is allabout digital scrapbook basics) and the forums are located here

My next digital kits in the works include Father's Day and a few more trendy-chic designs.
I cannot wait to post some of my newest layouts this upcoming weekend. My gallery needs some additions :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...