Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fall is here

.......well sort of. The temperature has been going up and down each day (82 in the afternoon and 44 at night is pretty extreme). I think fall is trying to make itself at home but is not quite here....a few more weeks :)

The trees outside my house are starting to change colors. One of my favorite thinsg about living in Connecticut is autumn. The colors remind me of Fruity pebbles lol....a cereal I loved as a child but did not indulge in very often (can you say sugar high? lol). I love the reds, oranges, yellows, purples on the branches of the 80 foot trees along the golf course in front of my house. I will be sure to take a few snap shots to share here when they reach peak foliage.

During this fall my daughter starts her first year of preschool, my husband and I celebrate 7 years of marriage (and 11 years together) and the holidays quickly approach while I search for the perfect gifts. Ok well the perfect gifts usually don't get bought until almost Christmas Eve but this year I started planning early and already have 1 gift purchased for my brother - yay!

I look at the autumn as the season of change and I love change!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...