Monday, October 09, 2006

Blogging Pays.....

I came across a great opportunity a few months ago called PayPerPost and mentioned it the other day in one of my posts (I think yesterday). At first, the skeptic I am figured just another scam but after doing my research, have found this site to be an incredible place to do business with and also sharpen my writing skills. They offer opportunities that require you to follow the rules listed and post on your own blog what the opportunity is about.....such as the haunted open house party I posted about recently.
It's easy to join the new revolution of bloggers who are helping out advertisers. You have to have a few simple requirements met and then have your blog approved. You must have had you rblog for 90 days, have at least 20 posts and update regularly. Traffic definitely helps LOL :)

I am loving this new opportunity to not only make money but also be part of something truly original and exciting! If you join, let me know what you think - I'd love to hear from you!

Advertise on Blogs

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...