Wednesday, October 11, 2006

An iPod for Christmas?

Last post tonight for me....I have sleep to catch up on but I can't stop racking up my points to earn (or maybe even win!) an iPod for my husband.
Most free iPod offers make it very difficult to ever get an iPod.
iPodSweepstakes.com gives away a free iPod every single day. There's nothing to buy, no credit card needed and you don't have to refer your friends. In addition to winning an iPod, members can earn a free iPod by completing simple offers like taking a survey or requesting free information. Gulfstream Internet has been in business for 7 years and owns 6 rewards sites. They have given away more than 2,000 free iPods so far. Get a Free iPod from iPodSweepstakes.com Now
Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky iPod winning day? I'll let you know if it is :)
Sweet dreams, L.

1 comments:

Sean Carter said...

Thanks 4 informing us... I shall try my luck at it.. Nothing like winning a free iPod... Peep into this amazing Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs and unique ideas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...