Monday, November 27, 2006

Yes I am a coffee-aholic

I have become more and more addicted to coffee in the last few years. I think motherhood may have something to do with it :) Sometimes after only 3-4 hours of sleep at night you just need something to help push you through the day. I am well-known at both Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks near my house. I am awaiting the day they finally say "your usual Lisa?" I am not sure if I will feel guilty about the money I spend on coffee at that point or just happy to not have to talk that much when I am not caffeinated yet LOL.


I have listened to a few speakers on caffeine consumption and its negative effects so I was pleasantly surprised to find coffee that is based on being healthy. Not that I believe coffee is bad for you but this just seems like a great idea! It is smooth, great tasting coffee with added benefits such as:
  • Non-acidic
  • No Chemicals
  • Increased Energy
  • No Fatigue
  • Health Enhancing Ingredients
  • Less than half the caffeine!

1st Healthy Coffee.com

In addition this smooth coffee blend has over 150 All Natural and Organic Antioxidants.

Ok sound too good to be true? Well you be the judge - I for one will try it out for the health benefits :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...