So when she asked why a girl at the mall didn't have any pants on and you could see her butt (and she was wearing a skirt), I realized that this is truly becoming a common fashion statement among young girls...some younger than 10!
Modesty for Moms is a wonderful way to tackle this problem with retailers who are exploiting children and causing our little girls to grow up way too fast.
You can click on the button located to the right and sign the blog at Everyday Mommy. Make your voice heard and shop at retailers who offer modest clothing for our daughters.
Moms for Modesty Mission Statement
* As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women.
* I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women.
* I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.
* I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.
* I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls' and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.