Monday, October 08, 2007

Mommy Owned Stores

I have started my Christmas shopping early and am proud to say that half of my stress is over before November has even started!
Visit the Mom Owned Stores page at 5 Minutes For Mom for an excellent resource for gift-giving and to support mommy-run businesses. I personally shop online almost exclusively now at shops run by other work-at-home moms.

My daughter is going to have her own corner of our newly renovated basement for her enjoyment (aka messes :) and I had been searching for a recliner-type chair.

I found this adorable Pink Chenille Upholstered Rocking Chair with Ottoman at A Rocking Horse to Love. They have wonderful, heirloom quality kid's furniture and toys. My daughter is in love with the golf-cart LOL but I don't have room for it right now.....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...