So I've been tagged by a new friend, Evelyn, at Simple Scrappin.....so here are the rules and be sure to follow along at some of the other blogs for this fun game of tag!
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My seven facts:
1. I grew up in a small farm town in Pennsylvania...similiar to those you see on tv, where everyone knows everyone's business and you cannot do anything without someone calling your parents. Small farm town = Mt. Pleasant, PA
2. My love of scrapbooking started when I was 13 years old. And I am ummmmm.....on my 2nd anniversary of being 29 hehehe.....just can't admit I am 30 most days. I feel 20!
3. My first scrapbooks were the walls in my bedroom......I put up pictures, magazine pages, quotes, had a signature wall where all my friends would come over and sign their names and add funny comments. It was a big hit in high school!
4. I was once caught skipping school in order to go to Punxsatawney, PA to see if the groundhog could see his shadow (and of course he did).....my punishment was not detention but instead I was given the "opportunity" to tutor younger high school kids.
5. My family is the most important thing to me in the world :)
6. My daughter was a miracle baby - I had zero to negative chances in getting pregnant but God blessed my husband and I with a sweet little girl who now blesses all of those around her.
7. I LOVE coffee...particularly Starbucks & Dunkin Donuts....I alternate between the two each week.
And here are the tagees that I am choosing to now do the spectacular seven facts.....
1. 3 For Momma
2. Life As It Is
3. All Things Cherished
4. Jellybean Toes, Cheerios and a Scrapping Hullabaloo
5. Pink Paper Peppermints
6. The Miss Elaine-ous Life
7. Tiny Blessings
Feel free to do your own "7 Facts" and link back here....I'd love to read your list and will definitely leave a comment!
Happy Memorial Day!!! God Bless!!!