Monday, August 11, 2008

Click. Print. Stick. Cool Hawaiian Name Tags.

I have been using full printable sticker label sheets for the past few years. Ebay shipping has never been easier for me. So I'd like to introduce you to http://www.onlinelabels.com/.

My last order was shipped within a day and I received them within a few days after I ordered them. When it comes to selection, they have so many colors, shapes & sale items - you will be stickering everything in your home!

The last project I used the labels for were my daughter's Luau Party name tags. I had translated the kid's names into their Hawaiian names for the party and printed them on the label sheets.



Then I attached them to cardstock and stamped them with Aloha and laminated them with my Scotch Lamination machine.




I attached some great blue & green nubby yarn to them after I punched holes with my Crop-a-Dile so they could hang from their necks. They were a big hit!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...