Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Winter Layout Using Cotton Balls

I am finally working on 2009 layouts so {wow} I am almost caught up to date with my scrapbooks...

OK that's only if I don't count 2005 - which I completely skipped {yep losing my mind} and all the albums I plan to make with my photos from pre-1995.

Nevermind, I'm not caught up - it was a fleeting fantasy.

Here is a layout I made with cotton balls for snow. My DH & DD were having a snowball fight during a lovely Connecticut snowday:

1 comments:

Kelly K. said...

I have to tell you, seeing this layout made me decide to start a blog too! I am listed with SDU bloggers too and I posted mt Snow Day layout because of you! Love the used snowballs! I used a bit of paint and kind of flicked it over my journaling to make the snow LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...