Monday, October 09, 2006

Disney for Lunch....

One of my favorite times to visit Florida is in the fall. I think the humidity is what bothers me the most about Florida....and now seems like the perfect time to go. My daughter who is turning 3 next month is already starting to ask when she can meet Mickey Mouse LOL...how does she know she can visit him? I think those Disney channel commercials are really getting into her head. Once she asked if we could go to Disney for lunch. Well since it's 2,000 miles away I told her if she took a nap she could dream about going to Disney for lunch and maybe hit daddy up with the idea after he got home from work. She didn't like that answer hahaha....and her daddy seems to think waiting until she is 6 is a better time for Disney vacations. But any of you looking to visit Disney can try out this site for more information http://www.disney-world-online.co.uk/>Florida Holidays....and maybe you will get there before me :)
If you do, can you please let Chip & Dale know that I will be seeing them soon (hopefully prior to 2009) and we can do lunch with my daughter.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...