Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Main Site Down for the week

My main site www.TheScrapPrincess.com is down until the end of the week while my webhosting is finally straightened out.

And I am so excited to be launching a new shopping cart, auction templates, digital scrapping kits and more changes for the season! A dear friend of mine, Rebecca White, is designing my new site and I am more than thrilled to refer her to anyone looking for quality work :)
I wasn't intentionally looking to plug her site but as you all know, or should know by now, good service never goes by me without a mention. You can view her wide range of website design services, marketing services, ebooks and more here:
http://www.rebeccawhiteonline.com
She is one of those rare, brilliant, online business women who gives personal and professional service to her clients. Thanks Rebecca!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...