Monday, November 20, 2006

A busy time of the year that I enjoy!

I haven't been as good about blogging the last few weeks due to the hectic schedule here in my house. My daughter just turned 3 and we had a wonderful party for her with 15 of her little friends from school and play. She is getting big so very quickly!

Here is that wining smile of her's and those oh so big eyes :)

As it gets closer to Christmas (wow only about 6 weeks away!) I am busily getting ready for our annual trip to Pittsburgh to stay with family and celebrate the season. I have been scrapbooking, knitting, sewing and working on many graphic design projects online. I love this time of the year. I even love walking through the crowded mall just to see the decorations and listen to the music - it inspires me.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...