Monday, January 22, 2007

Dollz - The beginning of my digital obsession

Believe it or not, Dollz were the reason I started making graphics about 7 years ago. I was completely in love with the notion that you could make this cute little graphic depicting your favorite clothing line or type of genre.

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

I had links to about a zillion doll sites then and would add cool text to them and save them as my avatars on forums and in chat. And let me tell you that Dollz have come a long way from generic hair and clothing to encompass just about every genre of clothing and attitude you can imagine.

One of my favorite sites is Dress Up Games .
You can build your own Dollz - anything from princesses to couples to fantasy figures! You can specify clothing, hair color, poses...the possibilities are endless!


Dollz are great games for girls and dollmakers online and you can use them to personalize your MySpace page, chat avatars or even instant messenger. Look at some of the little cuties you can make and share:






I especially like the doll maker section to create specific avatars but you can also chat in their forum and participate in contests.
Oh and the dollz can be used for competitions as well! Yes there are actual competitions for these little guys and girls :)
*This post is brought to you by The Doll Palace.

1 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Oh I used to love dressing those dollz!!

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...