Sunday, January 14, 2007

Win a FREE auction template with your suggested theme!

I am currently taking suggestions for my newest auction template designs and would love to give you a chance to receive your own auction template, customized for your store/ebay ID if you submit a suggestion for a theme and you are chosen as a winner.

I will choose 5 winners randomly and you will receive a FREE customized template from me for use on ebay with the theme you have suggested.

If you have not used an aution template for your listings yet, here is your chance to get your first one for FREE!

Submit all suggestions to this email address: Lisagm@snet.net with the Subject Line stating: Ebay Auction Template Suggestion Contest.

Please include the following information with your submission:
Theme such as baby, holiday, etc
Color combination
Name you would like on your template logo (store name or ID, etc)
Slogan you would like on the logo
ebay user ID (so that I can link the template to your ID if you are a winner

Please do not suggest copywritten material, such as Disney, specific artists, etc. I do not make templates from materials that are copyright to their respective artists.

All templates are exclusive property of www.thescrapprincess.com and are subject to the terms of use for my templates. Please email me with any questions :)

Good luck!!

Contest ends January 31, 2007.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...