Thursday, March 22, 2007

Nickelback Pneumonia

From March 7th - 13th I was following Nickelback around the northeast and wound up deathly ill. For those of you contemplating going to 4 concerts in 7 days, I'd suggest lots of vitamins and plenty of rest. My trip didn't entail either of those and I am paying for it now.
My 29 yr old body felt like it was 18 yrs old while AT the shows but now I am really dragging. I have some wonderful stories and pictures to share but I am currently on bedrest per the doctor in the ER. I couldn't catch my breath on Tuesday so I went to the emergency room. I was having a severe asthma attack and the x-rays show pneumonia in my left lung. I will be watching tv on the couch and in bed for the next few days and hope to do alot of catching up next week when I am feeling better.
My daughter is also very sick and I have been trying to nurse her back to health as well. Her fever keeps pushing past 104 F so of course me getting rest is limited to when she is feeling ok. Ahhh the joys of motherhood and being sick yourself......
I'll be back online soon - thanks for all the emails and comments,
Hugs (but not too close so you don't get sick)
Lisa

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...