Saturday, July 21, 2007

Want My Copy of Breathe???

Weeks have passed and summer is blazing along.....

Have I managed to slow down a bit? Yes! Even though I have been literally on the road and between states for the last 6 weeks I did lighten up my pace. I have been "living in the moment" much more than I have in the past. My daughter and husband have been reaping those benefits with impromptu tickling sessions, roaring laughter from making the best of bad situations and random (and planned) meditations with God.

I also read one of my books, Breathe, that I mentioned in a previous post and would like to pass it along to another mom. If you would like to receive my copy of Breathe, please leave a comment on this post. You will love this book!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...