Friday, June 22, 2007

Sand Castle Designer

If you can't make it to the beach (or Beaches resort) then you will enjoy designing your own sand castle - Build A Sandcastle

The Beaches Family Resort website offers you a chance to listen to some relaxing beach sounds and design a sandcastle e-card. This awesome design tool allows you to first build your castle along one of the Beaches shores and then accent it with fun beach worthy accessories.
You can color the sand castle pieces as well so if you are in the mood for a red castle you are in luck. Have your kids join in on the fun too!

Here is a preview of my castle which I named Copper Cape. My daughter has a close friend who spends the summer on Cape Cod and she continuously calls it Copper Cape so I thought she would get a kick out of the name (she did!).



This castle took us about 10 minutes to make and accessorize. I may even leave the site up on another tab just so I can listen to the seagulls and the waves crashing in, how relaxing!!
After you design your e-card you can send it to a friend, save it and then continue on to price out your dream family or couple vacation at Beaches resort.

The ease of using this site amazed me as well. Usually when we use any kind of art tools online, such as on kid's sites, they are slow and unreliable. This e-card builder went quickly and I was able to add pieces to the castle at a pretty quick pace. Although my daughter wanted them all to go into the ocean, it doesn't allow you to move the castle off of the sand :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...