Saturday, August 11, 2007

I am in a Blog Fog.....

Currently my blog is having issues...sorta like when you wake up with a headache, your kids woke up an hour before you and decorated the bathroom with toilet paper and vaseline and some other gooey stuff....your coffee maker exploded when it turned on because the grounds got stuck in the filter (again)....your husband woke up on the wrong side of the bed - oh yes and your dog discovered your new shoes in their new box that you bought yesterday and decided to give them some extra texture with his teeth.

Did I mention that my blog is having issues?

Actually I have no idea how to to fix it quite yet....I have tried the discussion boards and also tried manipulating the HTML and reverting to an older template but it is still giving me probalems. So I am still working on a fix....if any of you have any suggestions - I am welcoming them with open arms :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...