Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to The Scrap Princess Blog

Visit my website for Digital Scrapbook Kits

Click here for my custom Ebay Auction Templates

Over the years I have scrapbooking hundreds of albums and taken 10's of thousands of pictures.
I learn something new about scrapbooking each day and I love it....I just love to learn. And I also love to teach! I have recently started teaching at local community colleges and art schools to share my love of scrapbooking and memory keeping with others - and with you!


Here you will find scrapbooking layouts, new techniques, freebies (check out Freebie Friday!), new product reviews, Ebay auction templates, general mommy & women discussions, photographs & of course, chit-chat about being a Christian. It's all here - so grab a cup of coffee and browse while. Be sure to comment wherever you'd like - I love talking to you!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...